On April 14, 2012, I embarked on a somewhat ambitious project. The project is to reblog/link back to posts that I like from other blogs every Saturday from April 14, 2012 – March 30, 2013. In sum, that’s 51 reblog posts.
In an earlier post, I talked about how appreciative I am of everyone’s support over these past two years of blogging. And how blogging introduced me to a lot of great blogs out there.
So here are some samples of these great blogs I read, I hope you enjoy them as well. If you like, please put your comments on the original post, so that the author/editor of the original blog posts know how you feel about their work. Feel free to tell them I sent you over… 🙂 Cheers!
51. Links from Italian Handful, Francescannotwrite
50. Links from The Perky Poppy Seed, The Movie Blog, Youtube LiveStrong Woman Network
49. Links from Here & Abroad, Jacquie Just Doing Life
48. Links from Seth Snap, GregoryBateson, and Leaf and Twig
47. Links from Leanne Cole Photography, Russel Ray Photos, and Belle Grove Plantation Bed & Breakfast
46. Links from Colltales, Baking Bohemian, and LeftwithLouie
45. Link from Victor Travel Blog
44. Link from Petra’s 365 Photographs
43. Link from Fae’s Twist & Tango
42. Link from acclaimedfilmreviews
39. Link from Wind Against Current
38. Link from Discovering Myself
36. Link from Happy. Healthy. Loved.
35. Link from Canadian Hiking Photography
33. Link from Two Girls, One Beer
32. Link from A Word in Your Ear
30. Link from Go Bake Yourself
29. Link from petite4chocolatier
28. Link from Photo Nature Blog
27. Link from These Things Are Fun
26. Link from A Detailed House on 50 Shades of Grey (interior design)
25. Link from hoovercraftdoggy on Illision (architectural photography)
24. Link from awindowintothewoods on ignorance is bliss (wildlife photography)
23. Link from Cloud of Lace on At-Home Chocolate Facials
22. Reblogged from Cultural Life on ‘Tis the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness (Poem by John Keats celebrating Autumn)
21. Link from Fructose Free Me on Gluten-free Dairy-free Shortbread Cookies
20. Link from Madelaine Cappuccio (Photography)
19. Link from maggiesonebuttkitchen on Coconut Caramel Panna Cotta
17. Link from Montreal in Pictures
16. Link from Foodimentary on National Hamburger Day
15. Reblogged from Pure Complex on Vertical Wonder
14. Reblogged from Books, cupcakes and cats chasing chipmunks on Dance like nobody’s watching
13. Reblogged from la nomade moderne on Cathédrale Sainte-Cécile d’Albi
12. Reblogged from One Wild and Precious Life on Ephemeral (Inspirational)
11. Reblogged from Googsy’s Photography on When you are lost, create your own map to get through!
10. Reblogged from Cast Light on Notice (awareness & inspirational)
9. Reblogged from cravesadventure on Lan Su Chinese Garden
8. Link from Animalcouriers on Back with the cats at the Pia Bella Hotel
7. Link from J.G. Burdette on Map of Time A Trip Into the Past
6. Link from catpurrology on Tips to Feed and Water Your Cat Well for Optimal Health
5. Link from wsj2day on Pigeon-holed (photograph)
4. Link from Free Radio Daglan on Inside a cooking class with Your Own French Chef – The prep
3. Link from feast on the cheap on Watermelon Bites with Feta, Fresh Spinach, and a Cilantro-Mint Pesto
2. Reblogged from My Two Cents on People You Meet At A Buffet – Part 1
1. Reblogged from WordPress.com News on How to Get More Traffic
Hi there! I am a producer with CBS5 in San Francisco. Would love to talk to you about your post on La Boulange.
A lovely idea…lots of work! Still ”upgrading” my technical side and all of this is interesting.
Thanks for your comment and good luck with your upgrades. 🙂
Love your idea! 🙂
Thank you. 🙂
I cannot wait to check out some of the blogs I have never seen before!
Thanks Judy. 🙂