We recently had a pretty good dinner at Town with friends.
What we had:
- House Salad (organic greens, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers) – good but you can make this at home.
- Warm Napa Cabbage Salad (shredded Napa cabbage, crispy bacon, mushrooms, blue cheese, warm red wine vinaigrette) – yummy, but we had better…
- Hardwood Grilled Pork Chop (good) with a side of onion rings (oily and soggy) and a (delicious) corn queso fresco
- Petite Cut Prime Rib (did not take picture of prime rib) with a side of house made french fries and the same delicious corn queso fresco
- Barbecue Baby Back Ribs (good but the sauce seems too sweet) with sauté spinach and sweet summer corn sauté –yummy sides!
Portions are big enough to share. This restaurant is known for steaks and chops with good selection of local beers, and is a favorite hangout on Friday nights with the Giants game on. Most unforgettable moment? Finding a tv in the bathroom.