This is our second year attending… LOVE it. So much beautiful craft and just fest for the eyes. For someone who is trying to live lighter and consume less, I sure did the opposite this past weekend. Oh well, I am supporting local and/or homemade products from all over the U.S., so I guess I am helping our local economy just a tad. A lot of these vendors (if not all) have Etsy shops. And I got to pet a few dogs, too. That’s extra bonus and my favorite part.
Besides San Francisco, Renegade Fairs are also happening in these cities:
- Austin, TX (already happened)
- Brooklyn, NY (already happened)
- San Francisco, CA (already happened)
- Los Angeles, CA (July 28 – 29, 2012 Los Angeles State Historic Park)
- Chicago, IL (Sept 8 – 9, 2012 Division Street in Wicker Park)
- London, UK (Sept 15 – 16, 2012 Old Truman Brewery)
Here are some pictures. Happy Monday y’all.