Hello beautiful people.
So I want to let you know that the blog, Catpurrology totally rocks because her mission to help cats and end mistreatment of animals and connect cat lovers are so noble. And that I am totally smitten with her black cat, Slash, is beside the point. Ha ha. I love good character in people and animals and Slash totally have character. So when they awarded my little blog with the Blog on Fire Award, I was totally beside myself (in a good way.)
Thank you so much for the award CP and congratulations to you! And even though I haven’t been good about passing awards around lately, I feel like I have to with this one because it’s so HOT, HOT, HOT! ;)
So CP shared 8 unusual things about herself and I will just say that out of her 8, I shared a bit of commonality with her.
- I don’t have Facebook either and am not interested in having one
- Don’t have kids but I am godmom to my friend’s child, so I have the best of both worlds. :)
- I don’t have cable and I hardly have time to watch t.v. but G has cable and I guess if I really want to, I can watch tv with him.
- Flu shots and stuff like that totally scares me
- I love Autumn, Winter, rainy days, but I also love sunny days (just not too hot though bc I hate getting sunburn)
- Despite the fact that I am outgoing, I am also quite shy and some people think I am stuck up, but I don’t really care about that too much anymore…
- I feel closer to one of my parent that I loved and lost when I can see the sea…
- I am spiritual but not religious and I am thankful for blessings everyday because we only live once and I want to live the best life possible now–
So with that, I want to take this time to thank these following blogs for their blog friendships and because they are muy caliente!!!!
(I am giving this award free and clear, if you want to pass it on to other hot blogs, go ahead. If not, you are still hot. Lol)
In no particular order and some of them may already have the award:
Lastly but certainly not the least, catpurrology’s site because their blog is on FIRE!