This is the 9th of a 51 series of posts on my reblog or linkback project. Cravesadventure is an inspiring blog that I love to read, and yesterday, she took us to Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland, Oregon. Love the garden. Thanks for the tour. :)
Between Lake and Mountain Lies True Meaning
Lan Su Chinese Garden – $9.50 – Open 10 to 5 – Located at NW 3rd Avenue in Portland.
- The Chinese Garden includes more than 500 tons of rock from China.
- 65 Artisans from Suzhou,China lived in Portland for 10 months to assemble and complete the structures in the Chinese Garden.
- The Chinese Garden features more than 300 plant species found in traditional Chinese gardens (Camellia collection, Clematis, Chinese paper bush, Winter daphne, Forsythia, Magnolia, Chinese Plum, Quince to name a few).
(Photos by RSheridan)
Gardens as to Smell and Water as to Rock – many elements to choose from.
- Courtyard of Tranquility
- Hall of Brocade Clouds (the family room), includes the Terrace
- Fish Pavilion
- Reflections in Clear Ripples (lounge, music, painting, and/or games room)
- Flowers Bathing in Spring Rain
- Scholar’s Courtyard (place for reflection and inspiration – check…
View original post 52 more words