We recently had a pretty good dinner at Town with friends.
What we had:
- House Salad (organic greens, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers) – good but you can make this at home.
- Warm Napa Cabbage Salad (shredded Napa cabbage, crispy bacon, mushrooms, blue cheese, warm red wine vinaigrette) – yummy, but we had better…
- Hardwood Grilled Pork Chop (good) with a side of onion rings (oily and soggy) and a (delicious) corn queso fresco
- Petite Cut Prime Rib (did not take picture of prime rib) with a side of house made french fries and the same delicious corn queso fresco
- Barbecue Baby Back Ribs (good but the sauce seems too sweet) with sauté spinach and sweet summer corn sauté -yummy sides!
Portions are big enough to share. This restaurant is known for steaks and chops with good selection of local beers, and is a favorite hangout on Friday nights with the Giants game on. Most unforgettable moment? Finding a tv in the bathroom.